Schedule a Ride
Call our Dispatch office on our toll-free line at 1-877-369-8899 and be prepared to provide the information listed below. Vans are available on first-come, first-serve basis. It is best to call 24 hours or more in advance to schedule a ride. Same day services will be accommodated only if schedules allow.
When requesting a ride, please be ready to provide:
- Your name, address and phone number
- Date and time of your request
- Destination, address and return time
- Will you be using a wheelchair or mobility device
- If you will be traveling with a personal care attendant
Individuals needing a service accommodation or modification must notify Ride Solution of the request when making a reservation. Ride Solution will attempt to honor all reasonable accommodation requests.
Cancellations and “No Shows”
Cancellations should be made as soon as possible. A “no show” occurs if a driver shows up for a scheduled pickup, and the passenger does not. Passengers who are a “no show” or fail to cancel their trips less than 60 minutes ahead of time will be required to pay for the trip before any future rides can be provided. Passengers with 3 or more “no shows” in a 60-day period may lose privileges for transportation. Remember that this time slot has been scheduled for you. A no-show or short cancellation has prevented someone else from riding.
Ride Solution reserves the right to suspend operation on certain routes if roads are deemed unsafe for passengers or drivers.
- No smoking or chewing tobacco
- No eating or drinking
- Please use seat belts as required by law
- Stay seated when vehicle is moving
- Please be courteous, no profane language
- For your safety, please do not distract the driver
- Disregard for any of the above may result in loss of riding privileges
- Ride Solution is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items
No specific Requests
It is the goal of Ride Solution to provide the greatest number of passengers with prompt, efficient, friendly service at an affordable price.
Therefore, we are unable to honor specific requests for the following: drivers, seats, vehicles or routes.
- Passengers should be aware that the driver may be picking up and dropping off other passengers before reaching their destinations
- Passengers should expect that delays can occur due to traffic, bad weather or any other problem beyond the drivers control
- The driver is only allowed to wait on passengers 5 minutes after scheduled pick-up time
- If driver has not arrived 15 minutes after scheduled pick-up time, please call dispatch
- Riders may call 1(877) 369-8899 and ask to speak with the Director if customer service expectations are not being met